FO Series - Optical Fiber Mono & Co-extrusion From Ø » 0,20 mm up to Ø 10 mm
OPTICAL FIBER EXTRUSION HEADS
This series is designed to work both in mono and co-extrusion.
The extrusion head works with fixed centering ensuring a high concentricity for small cables or cables with a very thin thickness.
The Optical Fiber extrusion head can be equipped with needle insertion system for JELLY injection.
THE JELLY KIT is specifically designed to produce PBT BUFFER-TUBE on optical fiber, this system allows to:
- Achieve a rapid insertion of the optical fiber;
- Achieve a correct tube impregnation assembly in axis with the tip;
- Ensures a continuous Jelly impregnation for the optical fiber;
- Having an easy and quick extraction/replacement of the impregnation tubes according to the required dimension.
The FO series amplifies the performance of your production:
- saving on raw material;
- increase the speed of your production;
- ensures a high concentricity;
- excellent quality on the final product;
- centering efficiency;
- ease of maintenance;
- reduction of the crossing/residence time.
Made in high-quality stainless steel with special surface treatment for an excellent material flow and lower wear.
A complete range of cleaning, assembly and disassembly tools for the extrusion head maintenance is included in the delivery of our heads. It also comes with a complete toolbox as well as the extrusion head user manual and the maintenance manual for the correct use of the supplied tools.
Do you need further information?
We will call you!