RUBBER – SILICON EXTRUSION HEADS
This series processes rubber, silicon rubber and silicon and works in:
- Double layer (filling and sheathing)
- Triple layer (filling, sheathing and stripe)
- Single layer (insulation or filling or sheathing)
The TH series has a thermoregulated system by water or oil, which ensures a uniform transmission of the heat or a quick cooling, therefore a homogenous temperature.
The TH models work with the manual centering in the following ways:
- Single centering from the head’s front, through the die radial adjustment
- Double: the first centering from the head’s front (for the outer layer) and the second centering from the head’s rear part (for the inner layer)
Possibility of adjusting the distance between the tip and die.
The TH series amplifies the performance of your production:
- Saving on raw material
- Centering efficiency
- Ease of maintenance
- Yields of excellent grade
- Increase the speed of your production
- Ensures a high concentricity
- Reduction on the crossing/residence time
- Excellent quality on the final product
Made in high-quality stainless steel with special surface treatment for an excellent material flow and lower wear.
A complete range of cleaning, assembly, and disassembly tools for the extrusion head maintenance is included in the delivery of our heads. It also comes with a complete toolbox as well as the extrusion head user manual and the maintenance manual for the correct use of the supplied tools.
Do you need further information?
We will call you!