You are here: Home / Extrusion heads / Thermoplastic extrusion heads / TCP Series – Flat cables, tubes and profiles
TCP Series - Flat cables, tubes and profiles
THERMOPLASTIC EXTRUSION HEADS
The TCP model works with manual centering.
This series is designed to ensure a fast and perfect assembly of several components.
The TCP series amplifies the performance of your production:
- Saving on raw material
- Homogeneous flow distribution
- Ease of maintenance (with a system particularly studied for the assembly and disassembly of the tooling)
- Yields of excellent grade
- Increase the speed of your production
- Reduction on the crossing/residence time
- Excellent quality on the final product
Pre-guides can be supplied in order to maintain the product’s axiality.
Made in high-quality stainless steel with special surface treatment for an excellent material flow and lower wear.
A complete range of cleaning, assembly, and disassembly tools for the extrusion head maintenance is included in the delivery of our heads. It also comes with a complete toolbox as well as the extrusion head user manual and the maintenance manual for the correct use of the supplied tools.
Do you need further information?
We will call you!