Eurotek has implemented the research and development department with a flow simulation software, one of the best on the market, useful both for carrying out evaluations on the extrusion heads already produced and for the design of new plants.
The simulation allows us to view the behavior of the material/compound at each point of the process, starting from the extruder output up to the extrusion tooling area.
The software can manage the geometries of the extrusion heads, extrusion tooling, by-passes, distributors, and various accessories. Also, its application fields include the extrusion processes of cable coating (single or multilayer), extrusion of tubes, extrusion of the lining of cores (yarn or rigid), etc.
- Optimization of extrusion heads projects without the necessity to physically test the components
- Minimization of line downtimes
- Maximization of production
- Optimization on material selection
- Optimization of the flow channel
- Design optimization of mono or coextrusion extrusion tooling
- Optimization of coextrusion processes
- Optimization of the cooling sections
The propensity for constant innovation and the attention dedicated to each customer allow us to offer increasingly cutting-edge services.